Monday 3 August 2020

Final questionaire

I decided to put the satisfaction questions as Likert scale this meant that people could give a rating

To find this questionnaire the link will pop up when you try to close the website, this is to try and get as many people as possible who have visited the website to give feedback and fill out the survey.

Final survey - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jVJB_1-8bUT7HmDtghHmcc4JYGRDmgIXyF-GLaaZFOg/edit

First draft survey -https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r0yuln6UPcFumZBK4uU27g93Is-ijKA8YQfAejdfzy4/edit

The difference - I altered a lot of the questions to make the survey more convenient and appealing to everyone who filled it out this means making sure there was always a box to tick etc. The first question "what is your gender" only had 2 boxes when it should have had 3 or more so all the genders are covered. In the age question I accidentally doubled up on ages for example I said 11-21 then 21-31. This is incorrect because someone who is 21 would be able to click both boxes. In my final survey, I added the question "how did you find this website" this information will help the business advertise. In section 3 of the survey, I have a Likert scale asking how satisfied the costumers are with aspects of the website but I forgot to add the question "why have you given this rating. This question will give specific insight on what the costumers like and don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.